eJournal: uffmm.org, ISSN 2567-6458
Authors: Gerd Doeben-Henisch, Zeynep Tuncer, Louwrence Erasmus
- History: From HCI to AAI
- Different Views
- Philosophy of the AAI-Expert
- Problem (Document)
- Check for Analysis
- Actor Story (AS)
- Textual Actor Story (TAS)
- Pictorial Actor Story (PAT) .
- Mathematical Actor Story (MAS)
- Simulated Actor Story (SAS)
- Task Induced Actor Requirements (TAR)
- Actor Induced Actor Requirements (UAR) .
- Interface-Requirements and Interface-Design .
- Actor Model (AM)
- Design Principles; Interface Design
- Simulation of Actor Models (AMs) within an Actor Story (AS)
- Assistive Actor-Demonstrator .
- Approaching an Optimum Result
- Actor Story (AS)
- What Comes Next: The Real System
- Logical Design, Implementation, Validation .
- Conceptual Gap In Systems Engineering?
- The AASE-Paradigm
- Appendix A: Formalisms
This text is based on the the paper “AAI – Actor-Actor Interaction. A Philosophy of Science View” from 3.Oct.2017 and version 11 of the paper “AAI – Actor-Actor Interaction. An Example Template” and it transforms these views in the new paradigm ‘Actor- Actor Systems Engineering’ understood as a theory as well as a paradigm for and infinite set of applications. In analogy to the slogan ’Object-Oriented Software Engineering (OO SWE)’ one can understand the new acronym AASE as a systems engineering approach where the actor-actor interactions are the base concepts for the whole engineering process. Furthermore it is a clear intention to view the topic AASE explicitly from the point of view of a theory (as understood in Philosophy of Science) as well as from the point of view of possible applications (as understood in systems engineering). Thus the classical term of Human-Machine Interaction (HMI) or even the older Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) is now embedded within the new AASE approach. The same holds for the fuzzy discipline of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or the subset of AI called Machine Learning (ML). Although the AASE-approach is completely in its beginning one can already see how powerful this new conceptual framework is.