ISSN 2567-6458, 11.April 2019 – 24.January 2023
Author: Gerd Doeben-Henisch
(Last change: September 11, 2022)
- Talking with chatGPT (Last change: 15.January 2023)
- BOOK-Project: oksimo.R – EDITOR & SIMULATOR for THEORIES (Last change: 24.January 2023)
- PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (last change: December 30, 2022)
- REVIEWS (Last change: August 24, 2022)
- OKSIMO SOFTWARE APPLICATION BLOG (Last change: 29.December 2022)
- CASE STUDIES (Last change: March 16, 2021)
- DAAI PARADIGM (HCI -> HMI -> AAI -> DAAI) (Last change: Jan-18, 2020)
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT (Last change: Febr 18, 2021)
- PYTHON CO-LEARNING (Last change: October 21, 2020)
- NEWSLETTER (Last change: March 18, 2022)
WHICH KIND OF ORDER?
From the philosophically minded introducing paragraph one can deduce, that the overall structure of this blog is always close to some change. One can try to see in all the changes ‘one big picture’, but this would be an illusion. A radical philosophical search-process is a radically non-linear process. Some parts can induce the impression that there is some ‘order’ in the appearance of reality, but every ‘detected order’ is a mind-induced order which can become the new subject of new investigations. But, be cautious, this does not mean that ‘everything goes’, that everything is completely’arbitrary’; no! There is some ‘real world’ ‘outside of thinking’ which is ‘given’, which is ‘real’, which is the ground for ‘truth’, but the ‘thinking’ as a property of a highly dynamic (and learning, and thinking, …) biological system is not static; it is permanently processing signal-flows from the real world to get some grasp what it is, what is happening. And because the ‘real world out there’, for us primarily a ‘body world’, is more and more ‘mixed up’ with biological bodies, the real world is a ‘hybrid real world’ whose complex patterns of events and appearances is even more dynamic. Thus for a certain point of time and space you can easily catch some ‘truth’ with your symbolic expressions, but extending time and space it becomes increasingly a challenge. And because it is of no great help if you ‘alone’ are producing some ‘truth’, only ‘together’, the ‘produced truth’ can only be helpful if it leads to a common action plan.
Thus, the actual ‘order of things’ in this blog follows some ‘dynamic logic’ which can only be understood if one observes, what is happening and one asks back, what this can ‘mean’. Truth can always only happen within a shared process.